Monday, January 18, 2010

the hangover.



I didn't think this movie was going to be as good as it was. I had no idea what it was going to be like. Although, this movie is mainly directed to a male audience, considering the fact, it as all about a bachelor party that got way out of hand-ish. Either way, I still found it hilarious. I love the story and how the whole movie worked like a puzzle. I never found myself bored though this film, because I was constantly wondering what the hell went on with those guys. I'm glad at the end they showed all the photos of their night. Some was a bit raunchy, but it was still really funny.

**SPOILERS**

You know the hotel room scenes. Where the camera is just panning around the room and you see several shots of random shit. Or the scene where they went back to their room looking for that creepy little gay Asian man's money. Okay, what I'd like to know is, where did that chicken come from? There's a random chicken wallowing around their room and it was never explained how that got there. Sure it was one of those things that you just don't ask and it's there just to show you that they got down to some really weird shit. I was still curious about it though. Also, thinking back to all the stuff they went through that night, and seeing all the pictures at the end...when did they have time to get a chicken? Oh well. Still awesome.

Another thing I liked about this movie, the characters. Who ever did the casting for this movie deserves a pat on the back. Those guys were great. They all have different personalities and the dialogue between them, is awesome. Zach Galifianakis is such a weirdo in this movie, but If he wasn't in it, the movie wouldn't be the same. I also like how their plans were to celebrate Doug's (Justin Bartha) bachelor party, yet he was hardly in the movie. It's alright, because the other three guys were way funnier than him.

Everything else about the movie was awesome. The little Asian man. I don't know, he's annoying. The way he sprung out of the trunk of the car and wrapped himself around Bradley Cooper's head. Totally grossed me out. He basically had a face full of little Asian man crotch. That grossed me out sooo much. He was sorta funny, but annoyed me more at the same time. It was almost bad enough that I wanted to punch him in the face.

The ending was great too, how Stu (Ed Helms) totally blew up in his girlfriend's face. I would have ended that with, "oh and by the way, I got married in Vegas!" She deserved it. What a c*nt she was (pardon my français), but she pissed me off sooo much. If your reading this and you are like Stu's girlfriend, you deserve to get little creepy Asian man crotch in your face for the rest of your life.

Okay so, overall this movie was fantastic. The bluray is out and I would go buy it, but I'm a little broke, but that is definitely on my list of must get movies. This movie is great for whatever mood your in. If your contemplating suicide, this will totally lift your spirits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment