Wednesday, January 13, 2010

cloudy with a chance of meatballs.



This movie has so much awesome in it, I don't even know where to begin. It's visually entertaining, colorful, and the dialog is just silly. I love everything about this movie. The animation is super cartoony! All the characters have that squash and stretch, and the movements are just so zippy and fluid. And the way they push the character poses. It's great! And don't forget about the expressions! Wow! It's as if they told the animators, the whole crew even, to do whatever the hell they wanted with this movie and this is what they came up with. It's clever and I love it!

Flint as a little boy...soo cute! He has the lovable puppy eyes and cute expressions. The dad's character design is pretty cool too. He kinda reminds me of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets. Steve is one of my favorite characters. Just random and weird.

**SPOILERS**

I was uber jealous of the people and their awesome food rain. The pancake part was awesome. I love pancakes and every time I see that part I get hungry. The burgers looked pretty good too! I was thinking...if their town depended on sardines so much, wouldn't they smell like it? I mean it's all they eat and they're around it a lot! Like the movie said, "Sardines are super gross!"

Another thing I enjoyed about this movie was the textures. If you look at Flints hair. It looks awesome! It's cartoony yet a bit life like. The docks and the water as well. They were so well done. I just love looking at everything in this movie. There's a lot to take in and thats one of the things that keeps people interested.

This movie had a lot of randomness to it, and I like that in a movie. Of course if it's appropriate. For this movie, it sky was the limit for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment