Thursday, January 21, 2010

the departed.



**SPOILERS**

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I'm glad everyone killed each other off at the end of the movie, because I was so close to building a time machine out of my microwave and going back in time to the filming of this movie and shoot everyone on set. The idea was cool, but it was constantly a cat and mouse game and I was getting REALLY tired of it. I also found it hard to get into at the beginning of the movie. And that girl that was dating Matt Damon's character, what a bitch! Sorry, but I can't tolerate people who cheat, it's just a movie, but I don't care. She was a twat.
I also find it really hard to take DiCaprio seriously. He's the worst. All the accents in the movie were distracting as well. I couldn't stand it! It was as if they were trying to hard to do a proper Boston accent. Oh my god, and Mark Wahlberg! So hard to take him seriously. He was a huge douche bag in this movie. Also, don't you find it a little boring and redundant how he always has to play some kind of a bad ass in every movie he's in. No, not a fan.

The only thing I liked about this movie is when they all died, and the soundtrack. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment