Monday, March 22, 2010

into the blue.



This was on TV the other day and I would just like to say that I would have rather taken my turtle on a walk than to have watched this movie. I think I would have more fun watching him walk a few steps and hide in his shell for a few minutes and start walking again. That was a god awful movie, and I damn the Peachtree Network for putting this on my cable channel for me to find.

Why was this movie awful, you ask? Oh, well I will tell you. One, it has Paul Walker. He's a good looking guy, but he just reminds me too much of the Fast and the Furious. Two, it was pretty much a mixture of Fools Gold and Open Water. I know, Fools Gold came out in 2008, but they we're both pretty shitty. As was Open Water.

**SPOILERS** (as if anyone would care)

Movies, that take place in the water...I don't know, if you have an amazing story and it takes place in the ocean fine. But please, I don't really feel like watching Paul Walker and Jessica Alba making out every 5 minutes. What the hell is all that about? That had absolutely nothing, NOTHING to do with the movie, there's just shots of them making out. I'd understand that you want a montage of people showing their affection for each other, but usually it has something to do with the story. This just felt more like a filler. A very unnecessary and boring filler.

Oh and that random girl that just starts hanging out with them as if she's part of the crew. What a tart! You know when there's a random stranger part of the usual click, they're always trouble. They always try to stir something up. Well you know what? I'm glad that shark took a chunk of her leg out, because she doesn't deserve to have a full one! That shark scene was probably the best scene out of the whole movie. It was exciting, and I wanted to see it again, but not with the whole movie, maybe I'll go youtube that little chunk and watch it over and over again.

John Stockwell...make good movies, or get out of the industry. If you have to stay, go be a PA or something, you'd be better at that.

Oh yeah, and if you liked this movie, or thought it was okay, then you deserve a giant obese lady sitting on you and farting continuously. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment