Monday, April 26, 2010

océans.



Yes, this is Disney's version of Planet Earth. I liked it. I just thought it was too rushed. It didn't spend enough time on the different creatures. I believe it had a shot of an octopus and then all of a sudden Pierce Brosnan's voice says, "and this is the (so and so) octopus. That's it. It even showed Narwhals! For 2 seconds.

It definitely wasn't a Planet Earth, but it was still pretty cool to see all the different creatures under the sea and their daily activities. It even showed how us distrusting humans, polluted the ocean. We should be ashamed of ourselves. It was very disturbing.

Pierce Brosnan's voice was so relaxing, I felt as if I was laying in bed watching channel 2. I love channel 2.

I personally enjoy these documentaries. It's also cool that Disney releases a different one every Earth Day. I can't wait for the next one. You guys should definitely give it a chance. It's really interesting, lots of cool creatures. SEA TURTLES, and Pierce Brosnan's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment